Cafe Royal Bistro – Jedburgh offers a warm welcome whenever you visit
Dine with Royalty at the Cafe Royal Bistro, Jedburgh. Using locally sourced produce, our freshly cooked dishes are classic with a modern twist, bringing tastes of Scotland to your table. We offer vegetarian options and are happy to cater for a variety of dietary requirements. Enjoy delicious food and wine in our recently refurbished Bistro, with our historic ‘Kings of Scotland’ frieze.
For hotel guests, we recommend that you let us know in advance of your stay if you would like to book a table for dinner.
- 5.30pm – 9pm: evening meals – bringing flavours of Scotland to your table
Daytime meals and light bites
- 11am-3pm – teas, coffees, cakes and sandwiches plus other options
- Meals from our bistro lunch menu are served until 2pm
What people have been saying about Cafe Royal Jedburgh
- ‘Had a fantastic meal in here tonight, the food was amazing and staff super friendly would highly recommend.’
- ‘What a lovely cafe/restaurant.’
- ‘Absolutely amazing food tonight. A chef that clearly cares about his food a lot of pride in his work.’
Find more reviews on our facebook page.